Mónica García Cristobal
Mónica García Cristobal.
- Advanced Telecommunications Engineering (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid).
- MAPFRE Management Development Program, (University of Alcalá, IE Business School)
- Masters in Insurance Management (ICEA).
- Group Head of Digital Business (January 2019).
- Director of Digital Technology at MAPFRE (from April 2017 – December 2018).
- Digital Area Director at VERTI Seguros (January 2017 – April 2017).
- Director of Strategic Planning, Innovation, and PMO at MAPFRE IBERIA (2015-December 2016).
- Assistant Director of Strategic Planning in the Business Support Corporate Area (Technology and Processes, Operations, and Direct Digital Business (2013 – 2015).
- Manager of the Spain Internet and IT Mobility Department (2012 – 2013).
- Director of the Internet Training Center (2010 – 2012).
- Account Manager, MAPFRE Internet Competence Center (2009 – 2010).