Jaime Tamayo Ibáñez
Jaime Tamayo Ibáñez.
Madrid, February 10, 1967.
- Law degree from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- CEO of NORTH AMERICA (desde 2021).
- Member of the MAPFRE S.A. Executive Committee.
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE Internacional.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Direct Line Insurance SpA, Italy (2017-2020).
- Chairman of Supervisory Board of Direct Line Versicherung AG, Germany (2017-2020).
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE RE, Madrid. (2017-2020).
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE MIDDLESEA, Malta. (2017-2020).
- Chairman of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee of MAPFRE MIDDLESEA, Malta (2017-2020).
- CEO of MAPFRE International Territorial Area (2017-2020).
- CEO of MAPFRE North America Regional Area (2014-2016).
- President & CEO of MAPFRE USA (2010-2016).
- CEO of MAPFRE USA -Florida- and Chairman of MAPFRE PUERTO RICO (2004-2016).
- President & COO of MAPFRE USA -Massachusetts- (2008-2010).
- President & CEO of MAPFRE FLORIDA (2001-2008).
- Manager of Underwriting and Claims at MAPFRE PRAICO in Puerto Rico (1994-2000).
- CORPORACION MAPFRE (1993 – 1994).