Jaime Tamayo Ibáñez
Jaime Tamayo Ibáñez.
Madrid, February 10, 1967.
- Law degree from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- CEO INTERNATIONAL REGION (since January 2017).
- Member of the MAPFRE S.A. Executive Committee.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Direct Line Insurance SpA, Italy.
- Chairman of Supervisory Board of Direct Line Versicherung AG, Germany.
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE RE, Madrid.
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE MIDDLESEA, Malta.
- Chairman of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee of MAPFRE MIDDLESEA, Malta.
- CEO of MAPFRE North America Regional Area (2014-2016).
- President and CEO of MAPFRE USA (2010-2016).
- CEO of MAPFRE USA -Florida- and Chairman of MAPFRE PUERTO RICO (2004-2016).
- President and COO of MAPFRE USA -Massachusetts- (2008-2010).
- President and CEO of MAPFRE FLORIDA (2001-2008).
- Director of Underwriting and Claims at MAPFRE PRAICO in Puerto Rico (1994-2000).
- CORPORACION MAPFRE (1993 – 1994).