Fernando Mata Verdejo
Fernando Mata Verdejo.
- Degree in Business, specializing in Accounting and Auditing from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Accounts Auditor.
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Chief Financial Officer (since January 2017).
- Board Director of MAPFRE ESPAÑA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE INTERNACIONAL.
- Board Director of MAPFRE VIDA.
- Board Director of CARTERA MAPFRE, S.L.U.
- Joint and Several Administrator of MAPFRE INMUEBLES.
- Joint and Several Administrator of MAPFRE PARTICIPACIONES.
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE.
- Board Director of CONSORCIO DE COMPENSACIÓN DE SEGUROS.
- General Director of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015-2016).
- Chief Risks Officer (2015-2016).
- Deputy General Director of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015).
- Regional Director of Finance and Resources for MAPFRE IBERIA (2013 to 2015).
- Deputy General Director of Control and Support for MAPFRE Spain and Portugal (2011 to 2015).
- Deputy General Director of Control and Planning for MAPFRE FAMILIAR (2008-2011).
- Director of Risks and Management Control for MAPFRE S.A. (2003-2008).
- Chief Financial Officer of MAPFRE PUERTO RICO and MAPFRE FLORIDA (1999-2002).
- Internal Audit Director of MAPFRE AMÉRICA (1998-1999).
- Auditor and Consultant specializing in insurance. Deloitte and KPMG (1985-1997).
Board director category:
- Executive Board Director.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
- First appointment: September 26, 2016 (with effect from January 1, 2017).
- Last reelection: March 12, 2021.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: