Fernando Mata Verdejo
Fernando Mata Verdejo.
Date and place of birth:
March 21, 1961, Madrid.
Degree in Business. Specializing in Accounting and Audit. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Director of MAPFRE (since January 2017).
Chief Financial Officer (since January 2017).
- General Manager of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015-2016).
- Chief Risks Officer (2015-2016).
- Deputy Manager of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015).
- Regional Finance and Resources Manager for MAPFRE IBERIA (2013 to 2015).
- Deputy General Manager of Control and Support at MAPFRE Spain and Portugal (2011 to 2015).
- Deputy General Manager. Control and Planning. MAPFRE FAMILIAR (2008-2011).
- Manager of Risks and Management Control for MAPFRE S.A. (2003-2008).
- Chief Financial Officer of MAPFRE PUERTO RICO and MAPFRE FLORIDA (1999-2002).
- Internal Auditing Manager of MAPFRE AMÉRICA (1998-1999).
- Auditor and Consultant specialized in Insurance. Deloitte and KPMG (1985-1997).