Leire Jiménez Ayesa
Leire Jiménez Ayesa.
August 7, 1980, Pamplona.
Graduate Degree in Business Administration & Humanities (Deusto University, Spain).
Masters Degree in International Relations (Flinders University, Australia)
CEO of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (Since January 19).
- CEO of INSUREANDGO (since January 2014-December 2017).
- CEO of ABRAXAS (United Kingdom) (January 2018-December 2018).
- Regional Manager EURASIA MAPFRE ASISTENCIA and Asistant General Manager MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (January 2018-December 2018).
- CEO of the APAC Regional Area General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA in China (July 2012 – January 2014).
- Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA business development in France (February 2012 – July 2012).
- Manager of Travel Insurance (2010 – 2012) at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA UK (2006 – 2008).
- Head of eCommerce and Business Development (2008 – 2010) at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA UK (2006 – 2008).
- Head of business development in the sales area for Travel Insurance and Warranty at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA UK (2006 – 2008).
- Trainee at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (March 2005 – December 2005).