Eva Piera Rojo
Eva Piera Rojo
May 4, 1968, Madrid, Spain.
- Degree in Economics and Business, (Complutense University of Madrid – 1990).
- Master’s degree in International Economics (University Paris Nanterre, France -1991).
- Executive Development Program, (IESE – 2004).
- Women on Boards of Directors Program, (IESE – 2013).
- Group Chief External Relations and Communication Officer (since July 2019).
- Group Chief External Relations Officer (2017-2019).
- Global Head of Public Affairs at BBVA (2013-2017).
- Member of the European Council on Foreign Relations (from 2014).
- Vice Minister for Economic Affairs, Madrid Regional Government (2008-2012).
- Director-General of Economy, Madrid Regional Government (2006-2008).
- Director-General of Employment, Madrid Regional Government (2006).
- Executive Chairwoman of Avalmadrid (2006-2008).
- Member of the Executive Committee and Governing Board of IFEMA
- Chairwoman of Capital Riesgo Madrid and the Supervisory Board of the Inicap I seed capital fund (2008-2012).
- Chairwoman of the Science and Technology Consortia TecnoGetafe, Leganés Tecnológico, Móstoles Tecnológico (2008-2012).
- Chairwoman of the Innovation Center for Logistics and Road Transport, CITET (2008-2012).
- Deputy Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees of the Madrid Regional Energy Foundation and member of the Board of Trustees of the Madrid Excelente Foundation (2008-2012).
- Managing Director, Strategic Acquisition Finance Head for Spain and Portugal, Société Générale (2006).
- Managing Director Syndicated Finance Head for Spain and Portugal. Société Générale
- Vice President, Structured and Syndicated Finance, Fixed Income – Capital Markets, Société Générale (1993-1999).