Antonio Miguel-Romero De Olano
Antonio Miguel-Romero de Olano.
Place and date of birth
July 9, 1955 in Madrid.
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- MBA in Business Management from IE Business School.
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Member of the MAPFRE Steering Committee.
- Member of the MAPFRE Audit and Compliance Committee.
- Member of the MAPFRE Risk Committee.
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE.
- Board Director of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE ESPAÑA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE VIDA.
- Fundación MAPFRE trustee
- Deputy General Director of risks at FIAT FINANCIERA (1986-2005).
- Nominee Director, proposed by CARTERA MAPFRE, S.L.U.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
First appointment: April 17, 1999.
Last reelection: March 8, 2019.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: