Alfonso Rebuelta Badías
Alfonso Rebuelta Badías.
Place and date of birth:
- Business Science degree from ICADE.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Columbia University (USA).
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Member of the MAPFRE Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
- Vice Chairman of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, Agencia de suscripción.
- Board Director of MAPFRE INTERNACIONAL.
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE.
- Senior Partner at Signium (executive role).
- Vice-Chairman of the Investment Banking Division of JP Morgan (1978– 1988) (executive role) and Citibank (1989–1992) in New York and Madrid (executive role).
- Senior Partner responsible for the financial services practice Heidrick & Struggles (1993–2003) (executive role).
Board director category:
- Nominee Director, proposed by CARTERA MAPFRE, S.L.U.
- First appointment: April 17, 1999.
- Last reelection: March 8, 2019.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: