Rosa María García García
Rosa María García García.
January 17, 1965 in Madrid.
- Degree in Mathematics from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Board Director of MAPFRE.
Member of the MAPFRE Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
- Board Director of MAPFRE ESPAÑA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE VIDA
- Independent Director of Tubacex S.A.
- Independent Director of Sener Grupo de Ingeniería S.A.
- Independent Director of EDP Renováveis, S.A.
- Non-executive Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of Siemens Gamesa (2017-2018).
- Chairwoman and CEO of Siemens España (2011-2018) (executive role).
- Board Director of Banesto (2009-2013)
- Board Director of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (2009-2015)
- Board Director of Acerinox (2013-2017)
- Board Director of Bankinter (2015-2017)
Board director category:
- Independent director.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
First appointment: September 26, 2019.
Last reelection: March 13, 2020.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: