Jaime Álvarez De Las Asturias Bohorques Rumeu
Name and surname
Jaime Álvarez De Las Asturias Bohorques Rumeu.
Date and place of birth
May 9, 1973, Madrid, Spain.
- Law graduate (CEU Luis Vives – University of Alcalá de Henares, 1999).
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Audiovisual Media and New Technologies Law (Instituto de Empresa business school, 2001).
- Manager of Legal Advice for the Securities Market and Corporate Governance of MAPFRE (since 2016).
- Deputy secretary of the Board of Directors, Steering Committee, Audit and Compliance Committee and Appointments and Remuneration Committee of MAPFRE (since 2021).
- Secretary of the MAPFRE Risk and Sustainability Committee (since 2015).
- Vice-secretary of the Board of Trustees of Fundación MAPFRE (since 2021).
- Vice-secretary of the Board of Directors of CARTERA MAPFRE S.L.U. (since 2021).
Secretary of the Board of Directors and Audit Committee of MAPFRE INVERSIÓN Sociedad de Valores, S.A. (since 2011).
- Secretary of the Board of Trustees and the Management Committee of FUNDACIÓN CANARIA MAPFRE GUANARTEME (since 2008).
- Sole Administrator of MAPFRE AM INVESTMENT HOLDING, S.A. (since 2017).
- Member of the Board of Directors and of the Steering Committee of the Manager of Gestora del Fondo de Garantía de Inversiones, S.A. – FOGAIN (since 2018).