Francisco José Marco Orenes
Francisco José Marco Orenes.
Date and place of birth
November 25, 1957, Orihuela (Alicante).
Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Murcia.
Specialist in Geriatrics (Universidad de Murcia) and in Nutrition (Universidad de Granada).
Master’s in Business Administration and Management from IADE.
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Group Chief Business Support Officer (since January 2015): IT and Processes, Operations, Security and Digital Business Areas.
- Chairman of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, Agencia de Subscripción (since January 2019).
- Chairman of FUNESPAÑA (since 2012).
- Board Director of MAPFRE INTERNACIONAL.
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE.
- Executive Vice Chairman of MAPFRE SPAIN (from November 2013 to December 2014).
- Chairman of MAPFRE EMPRESAS (from May 2012 to March 2014).
- Chairman of the Automobile Insurance Committee of UNESPA (from 2009 to 2014).
- Vice Chairman and Managing Director of MAPFRE FAMILIAR (from 2008 to 2013).
- Managing Director of MAPFRE CAJA SALUD (from 2007 to 2008).
- Executive Chairman of MAPFRE PERÚ (from 2002 to 2007).
- Chairman of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Peru (from 2002 to 2007).
- Vice Chairman of the Peruvian Association of Insurance Companies (from 2005 to 2007).
- Chairman of CATALUNYACAIXA GENERAL INSURANCE, BANKINTER GENERAL INSURANCE and IBERICAR.
Board director category:
- Executive Director.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
- First appointment: March 10, 2017.
- Last reelection: March 12, 2021.
Shares and options for shares held in the company:
- Officer’s Cross of the Order of Isabel la Católica (2007).