Catalina Miñarro Brugarolas
Catalina Miñarro Brugarolas.
Place and date of birth:
March 6, 1963 in Madrid.
- Degree in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- State’s attorney (1989 intake).
- Second Vice Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE and its Steering Committee.
- Coordinating Director of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE.
- Chairwoman of the MAPFRE Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
- Board Director of MAPFRE INTERNACIONAL.
- Board Director of MAPFRE ESPAÑA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE VIDA.
- Independent director of Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A.
Board director category:
- Independent Director.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
First appointment: October 30, 2013.
Last reelection: March 9, 2018.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: