Antonio Gómez Ciria
Name and surname
Antonio Gómez Ciria.
Date and place of birth
March 25, 1957 in Soria (Spain).
- Degree in Economics and Business Studies from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Degree in Mathematical Sciences from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Executive MBA from IESE Business School.
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Chairman of the MAPFRE Risk and Sustainability Committee.
- Member of the MAPFRE Audit and Compliance Committee.
- Board Director of MAPFRE ESPAÑA.
- Board Director of MAPFRE RE.
- Board Director of MAPFRE VIDA.
- Independent Director (since May 2014) and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Red Eléctrica Corporación.
- Member of the Joint Council of Experts in Accounting and Financial Information of the General Council of the College of Economists.
- Board Director and member of the Audit and Appointments and Remuneration Committees of Hispasat.
- Professor at IEB (Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles)
- General Director of Administration and Information Technology and Member of the Management Committee of the FCC Group (2009-2014) (executive role).
- Technical General Secretary of InverCaixa (2000-2005) (executive role).
- President of the Instituto de Contabilidad y Auditoría de Cuentas (1996-2000).
Board director category:
- Independent Director.
Dates of appointment as company board director:
- First appointment: November 7, 2018 (with effect from January 1, 2019).
- Last reelection: March 10, 2023.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: