Ana Isabel Fernández Álvarez
Ana Isabel Fernández Álvarez.
Place and date of birth:
- Degree and doctorate in Economics and Business Sciences from the Universidad de Oviedo.
- Board Director of MAPFRE.
- Chairwoman of the MAPFRE Audit and Compliance Committee.
- Member of the MPAFRE Risk Committee.
- Board Director of MAPFRE RE.
- Board Director of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS AGENCIA DE SUSCRIPCIÓN.
- Board Director of BME Bolsas y Mercados Españoles.
- General Director of CUNEF.
- Member of the Joint Committee on Corporate Reporting of the European Securities and Markets Authority.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Fundación Princesa de Asturias.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Fundación Banco de Sabadell.
- Professor of Financial Economics at the University of Oviedo.
- Professor of Finance at CUNEF.
- Member of the Board of the National Securities and Exchange Commission (2010-2014).
- Member of the Board of the European Securities and Markets Authority.
- Member of the Financial Innovation and Consumer Protection Subcommittee of the European Banking, Insurance and Securities Joint Committee (2012-2014).
- Independent Director.
Dates of appointment as company director:
- First appointment: July 26, 2016.
- Last reelection: March 12, 2021.
Shares and options for shares held in the company: