Fundación MAPFRE is a non-profit organization created by MAPFRE in 1975, the main purpose of which is to promote the well-being of society and citizens across the company's footprint. The core aspects of its operations are as follows:
The Fundación works to drive economic, social and cultural improvements for society's most disadvantaged people and groups.
The Fundación's operations focus on five areas:
- Accident Prevention and Road Safety.
- Insurance and Social Protection.
- Social Action.
- Health Promotion.
The Fundación operates both directly and in partnership with a considerable number of institutions, NGOs, museums, foundations and associations.
Activity in figures
The following numbers illustrate Fundación MAPFRE's social engagement:
- Budget of 50 million euros in 2017 with which to fund its programs.
- More than 300 initiatives launched.
- 8.400 events organized.
- Operations in more than 34 countries.
- More than 23 million beneficiaries.
Visit the Fundación MAPFRE website to find out more about its activities.