Fundación MAPFRE is a non-profit organization created by MAPFRE in 1975, the main purpose of which is to promote the well-being of society and citizens across the company's footprint. The core aspects of its operations are as follows:
The Fundación works to drive economic, social and cultural improvements for society's most disadvantaged people and groups.
The Fundación's operations focus on five areas:
- Social Action.
- Accident Prevention and Road Safety.
- Health Promotion.
- Insurance and Social Protection.
The Fundación operates both directly and in partnership with a considerable number of institutions, NGOs, museums, foundations and associations.
Activity in figures
The following numbers illustrate Fundación MAPFRE's social engagement:
- Budget of 48 million euros in 2018 with which to fund its programs.
- More than 270 initiatives launched.
- 6.758 events organized.
- Operations in more than 30 countries.
- More than 25 million beneficiaries.
Visit the Fundación MAPFRE website to find out more about its activities.