To be perceived by our stakeholders as a company which is transparent in its action, ethical and committed to the environment in which it performs its activity, and innovative in its actions.
Lines of work
- L1 Human rights and 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda
- L2 Transparency
- L3 Private shareholders and investors specializing in sustainability-ESG*
- L4 Integration of social and environmental aspects in the innovation of insurance solutions
- L5 Reputational, financial and ESG* opportunities and risks in the taking of decisions prior to underwriting the risk. Developing and attracting new sustainable businesses.
- L6 Information security and cibersecurity.
- L7 Environment: climate change
- L8 Incorporating ESG* criteria in investment decisions
- L9 Promoting behaviors and attitudes that avoid corruption
*ESG: environmental, social and governance